HX22B crawler mini excavator
Mini excavators especially HX22 model are increasingly being deployed in various industries due to their ability to work in confined spaces. Because of their versatility, they are used for applications such as material handling, forestry, agriculture, log splitting, and railway maintenance because they come with different types of attachments such as buckets, augers, rakes, mowers, mulchers, rippers, and thumbs and grapples.
|Dimensions||385 × 120 × 220 cm|
Detailed description about HX22B crawler mini excavator
HIXEN mini excavator model HX22B can be equipped with either open cabin or closed cabin according to actual requirement. The compact design for the whole body makes it easy to drive through the narrow space. HIXEN crawler excavator is equipped with the backup hydraulic oil pipeline, in which a lot of tools can be fitted. It’s mainly including but not limited as the following: Breaking hammer, auger, rake, grapple, fork, bucket etc. Model HX22B excavators also have a backfill (or dozer) blade. This is a horizontal bulldozer-like blade attached to the undercarriage and is used for levelling and pushing removed material back into a hole.
|4||Engine||Laidong 22.1KW/ Yanmar 19.6KW|
|5||Pump||18 Mpa, 2500rpm|
|6||Walking speed||2.5 Km/h|
|8||Total length||3600 mm|
|9||Total width||1200 mm|
|10||Total height||2200 mm|
|11||Turning radius||1270 mm|
|12||Crawler length||1900 mm|
|13||Crawler width||230 mm|
|14||Body width||1060 mm|
|15||Maximum digging height||3400 mm|
|16||Maximum dumping height||2200 mm|
|17||Maximum digging depth||2100 mm|
|18||Maximum digging radius||4050 mm|
|21||Bucket maximum depth||150 mm|
|22||Bucket maximum raising height||270 mm|
- The engine can be China top brand Laidong or Kubota and Yanmar which meet the EPA Tier4 and Euro5 emission standard.
- Open cabin or closed can are available, A/C and heating system are optional with closed cabin.
- The track/crawler can be high strength rubber or steel.
- All the related attached tools are available in our stock.
HIXEN excavator capabilities have expanded far beyond excavation tasks with buckets. With the advent of hydraulic-powered attachments such as a breaker, a grapple or an auger, the excavator is frequently used in many areas like garden, farmland, municipal works, greenhouse, house construction and railways etc.
- For the common models, the production can be finished within 5 working days.
- For the OEM or ODM products, the delivery time need to be negotiated.
- If ordering quantity is 1 set, we pack it into the wooden box and deliver by LCL shipping.
- If ordering quantity is 2 sets or more, we load them into the container or even bulk carriers according to the actual quantity.